ABA Members can voluntarily expand their Basic Association membership Life Insurance coverage. This Supplemental Group Term Life option is EXCLUSIVE to ABA Members and offered on a Guaranteed Issue basis.
ABA’s Group Plan, insured by Standard Insurance Company allows members, to:
- Purchase an additional $10,000 - $150,000 Guaranteed Issue, Voluntary Group Term Life coverage*.
- Elect supplemental coverage for their spouse / partner and under this option.
- There are NO Doctors Exam,NO Medical Questions, and NO Para-Med visits required to qualify.
- Competitive monthly costs that are affordable to fit members budgets.
Current ABA Members must be:
- Actively working a minimum of 20 hours per week**
- May be required to provide documented evidence of income and employment.
Eligible members must elect optional supplemental benefits within 31 days following the effective date of membership. Evidence of insurability will be required for any supplemental benefit applied for by a member, if elected after 31 days of membership. All coverage subject to the terms and conditions of Group Term Life Policy# 158869 issued to The American Benefits Association by Standard Insurance Company, Portland Ore.
This ABA Exclusive Benefit is available to current members. Scroll down, select your age band, and MORE INFO on the top right corner find out specific costs, information and how to select this GUARANTEED ISSUE ABA member only option today!
*Members voulantary, supplemental Term Life coverage provided under Group Master Policy# 158869 issued to American Benefits Association and insured by Standard Insurance Company, Administrative office: PO Box 711, Portland, Ore 97207-0711.
**Members can be W-2 employed or Self Employed. Proof may be required to qualify.
Association membership NOT available in AK, MT, UT, VT, SD and WA.
AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI, WV, WY
States Not Available
AK, MT, SD, UT, VT, WA
$0.00 per Month
for ABA Membership